17 x 10.5 " Wheel spacer question....????

gazim

Established Member
Ok so here is my question i have an 03 coupe with H&R RACE springs ( NO ISO'S all around ) and i have 17 x 10.5 " Reps... with a 315 35 17 " Mickey Thompson ET streets.

the wheels and tires and the stance are all great and fit no problem... however i would like to run a small spacer to bring out the tires just a bit... i still do NOT have rolled fenders, but is there anyone out there with this set up that has some input or some pictures and for sizing and spacer info? there is just too many options and pics out there to guess.. I would like to not have any rubbing issues as i do drive my car daily. hopefully someone can chime in here and help me out :rockon:

Thanks in advance..

Fast Willy

Established Member
I am in the same exact situation except I have 18's with Toyo r888's. Same spring setup and all. However I do have rolled fenders. My first step is to try and find some low profile IRS bolts and try and run like a 5mm spacer and go from there. I will keep you posted on how this works. Rolled fenders are def in your future though.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I run a 1/4, 3/8 is good too, I don't have MT though
20140919_170755.jpg

NC03SVT

Established Member
I have H&R race on my vert and 17x10.5 afs rears with a 1/4 in spacer and it did rub slightly on the outside edge of the tire on big bumps with no isos. My fenders are not rolled in the rear. Now that I have MM isos it sits quite a bit higher and is not a problem.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I had that setup about six years ago with a 1/4" spacer and a low profile bolt. With 315 Mickey's, I had to roll the fenders to get the proper clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread