17 x 10.5 03/04 Cobras

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
********SOLD*********

Like the title says...pair of 03/04 polished 17x10.5 03/04 Cobra wheels.

Looks like people are calling these "staggered" now, so staggered appears to be another keyword.

Roof's got a leak and we need the cash for shingles, otherwise these would still be sitting in my parts stash. If you're reading this, you know how much these are in demand out of a set and bare, so act fast if you want them. PMs and thread dibs replied to in order received.

First *****$SOLD*****takes the pair...if not local then plan on paying for the ride. Free in-person delivery to Chattanooga TN or Atlanta GA for a cash sale.

EDIT: I've had a few questions about these...these are the no longer available AFS polished wheels. If you've had issues with chrome flaking from your environment, these will never do that since they're polished. Each wheel weighs 32lb. These are the real deal, and will hang with you in a high horsepower car. Compare that spec with the cheap wheels on offer that only weigh 25.6lb in the same width. 6.9 inch backspace, 27mm offset. Hope this clears up some of the confusion. PM with other questions if you have them.

IMG_20140216_153351_184_zpsykanpt3b.gif

IMG_20140216_153516_186_zpsfgo33rrf.gif

Last edited:

JoeAsheville

Established Member
One and only price drop to $250 plus shipping... looks like I'm going to have to compete with the Chinese wheels offered by American Muscle...

99S_V_T

Established Member
Wheels

Real interested in the wheels. Get me a shipping quote to 63361 please.

Last edited:

JoeAsheville

Established Member
Someone spotted some curb rash in one of the photos. Its about 1.5 inches long. If this kills the interest no worries, I've fixed this type of problem before with excellent results. I'll just clean them up and re-list.

Last edited:

JoeAsheville

Established Member
If not sold by Monday morning they will be unavailable while being repaired, cleaned, and polished.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

JoeAsheville

Established Member
I am no longer following this thread...please PM me if you have questions or a need for updates.

The wheels are ****SOLD****

Jamie, I will be in contact with you directly of course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread