17" Saleens with 26x11.5 Mickey Thompson ET Streets

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'm looking to sell my pair of Saleen wheels that I ran with 26x11.5-17" Mickey Thompson ET Streets. I bought both wheels and tires new only a few months ago and have put several runs on them since then. I am upgrading soon to a 3500 converter, so I'll be swapping to a 15" slick for more sidewall as well as a matching big/little set. Here's your chance to step up to a nice set of track wheels for a fraction of the price!

I'm asking $350obo shipped or I'm open for trades - either 2011-2014 parts, gauges, tools, things that go boom, etc. Let me know what you have and we can go from there, and I'll add cash for the right trade...

Local pickup is preferred but I will ship and can get you a shipping quote. I can be reached by email at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text me at 940-64one-zero833.

saleen2_zps82b89c18.jpg

Thanks for the interest!!!

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
How much tread is left?

Tread is done, about 3/32 on the outer third sections but the center third on both tires are about to show cord. So they're pretty much done, but still they hooked up at the track two weeks ago so much I was bogging. I personally would run them another weekend or two but it is getting to be a risk of airing down or blowout so plan for the worst and find new tires (there's a pair on eBay now new for about $300).

Basically if you want the tires I'll leave them mounted but if not I'm pulling them off before shipping to save weight. It's whatever the buyer wants.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Just to clarify, the tires are done; you are buying the wheels. If you want me to leave the tires on for mounting purposes or whatever, let me know and I'll include them. Otherwise you are buying the wheels only!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Final bump to $250, take it or leave it...I'll also trade for nitrous bottles and parts, suspension parts, gauges, etc. Let me know what you've got and we can work out a trade as I need the space in the garage ASAP!!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Like I've mentioned above, tread is done...it's about to show cord in the middle and has about 3/32-4/32 on the outer sections. Unless you want them (to burn out, cut up, etc) I'll dismount them before shipping. They may work for one more track outing but beyond that its too risky to take a chance of blowing out. I'll upload current pictures of tread in the morning or if you're really interested in them shoot me a text. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread