17" Saleens with 26x11.5 Mickey Thompson ET Streets

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'm looking to sell my pair of Saleen wheels that I ran with 26x11.5-17" Mickey Thompson ET Streets. I bought both wheels and tires new only a few months ago and have put several runs on them since then. I am upgrading soon to a 3500 converter, so I'll be swapping to a 15" slick for more sidewall as well as a matching big/little set. Here's your chance to step up to a nice set of track wheels for a fraction of the price!

I'm asking $350obo shipped or I'm open for trades - either 2011-2014 parts, gauges, tools, things that go boom, etc. Let me know what you have and we can go from there, and I'll add cash for the right trade...

Local pickup is preferred but I will ship and can get you a shipping quote. I can be reached by email at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text me at 940-64one-zero833.

saleen2_zps82b89c18.jpg

Thanks for the interest!!!

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
They've got a little meat left, but I'm doing myself no favors by running them at a higher psi to get off the line with some wheel spin instead of just buying a converter to launch with and running them in the 15psi range.

FWIW, I ran on them last weekend. They light up nice in the burnouts and were even bogging out of the hole on me, so there's still grip for sure. I can get tread depth measurements if anyone is interested, but the price reflects the low tread left on the slicks as the wheels are definitely what most are interested in. Or feel free to shoot me an offer!

NTXRockr

Established Member
That's what they look like new...I didn't say these are in great shape, but they still do hook on the track for the time being. Like I mentioned, I've been running these a little higher on pressure which has made them wear out the center quicker. You're not buying new tires, you're buying like new wheels with free tires that are on their last leg. Worst case, I can pull the tires off and ship just the wheels if it makes the naysayers happy LOL

4VFTW

Established Member
II bought both wheels and tires new only a few months ago and have put several runs on them since then. you must mean several hundred runs

However, there is still some tread left as I do not launch hard with the stock converter and do not drive on the street with them, so the only wear is from burnouts. Those must be some serious burnouts because there is zero tread left.
fixed

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Just to clarify, the tires are done; you are buying the wheels. If you want me to leave the tires on for mounting purposes or whatever, let me know and I'll include them. Otherwise you are buying the wheels only!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Final bump to $250, take it or leave it...I'll also trade for nitrous bottles and parts, suspension parts, gauges, etc. Let me know what you've got and we can work out a trade as I need the space in the garage ASAP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread