17" FR500's

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
I just heard back from MustangTuning, it looks like they will be carrying the 17"x9" and 17"x10" DD FR500's in a couple weeks. I asked about the pricing of them and was told they would be the same price as the Bulletts of the same size. I can't wait until they get in, I'll be ordering a set as soon as I can. One question for you guys though, what would look best on a Black Coupe? Chrome, Silver, or Black? I'm leaning towards the Black with the polished lip.

Greg

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
NC03BlkSnake said:
I just heard back from MustangTuning, it looks like they will be carrying the 17"x9" and 17"x10" DD FR500's in a couple weeks. I asked about the pricing of them and was told they would be the same price as the Bulletts of the same size. I can't wait until they get in, I'll be ordering a set as soon as I can. One question for you guys though, what would look best on a Black Coupe? Chrome, Silver, or Black? I'm leaning towards the Black with the polished lip.

Greg

So he will have chrome silver and black in a few weeks? So far only Chrome is listed in 17x9 ..

thanks,
Crowley

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
Crowley said:
So he will have chrome silver and black in a few weeks? So far only Chrome is listed in 17x9 ..

thanks,
Crowley

I asked them about availability of Black 17" FR500's because I saw a set on Ebay for sale and this was his response back to me:

"A 17” version will be available in less than 2 weeks. Our manufacturer of those will have them ready to ship in a couple of days and they will be to us 5 days after that.

Bob"

Greg

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Sick!!!!!!! Those are some bad ass wheels guys.

Did he mention anything about the anthracite with the silver lip?
I think those would look nice on my Screamin'

Cool, thanks for the newsflash.

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
fr500 Wheels

Does anyone have photos of an 03/04 cobra with FR500 they could post. I'm interested in them but need to see what they'd look like on a car.

thanks

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Would anyone have information as to whether or not the new 17x9 will clear 00R Brembos?

Users who are viewing this thread