17" 07-09 GT500 wheels wtb?

fastlif

Established Member
I have seen a gt500 with stock look 17" wheels on this board. Where can I buy them? All I can find are 4 lug.

Please help!

fastlif

Established Member
17" gives a little more sidewall and we have a local class for 17" tires. There is a "drag wheel" thread on here but I can't find on my phone. Seems like it was a red with white stripe car with the 17s.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
17s from the 05-09 GTs will work, there was never a OEM style 17

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
well if one were to nit pick..... those are not OEM style as they are chrome... :p

but new one on me..

fastlif

Established Member
Thanks unleashed. I will call them Monday. I have seen them stock finish. Surely they are still avail.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
WTF did unleash do??? Everyone else thought you were crazy I was the one that posted a link. Lol JK

Unleashed as stated above he wants 17s for a drag radial class and to gain some sidewall. Plus he would gain some more size options I would guess. I would assume he wants the replicas because he wants his car to appear factory. Best of luck to you. You might try American muscle also even though all they show are 4 lugs in the 17s they may be able to get some in 5 lug also.

fastlif

Established Member
WTF did unleash do??? Everyone else thought you were crazy I was the one that posted a link. Lol JK

Unleashed as stated above he wants 17s for a drag radial class and to gain some sidewall. Plus he would gain some more size options I would guess. I would assume he wants the replicas because he wants his car to appear factory. Best of luck to you. You might try American muscle also even though all they show are 4 lugs in the 17s they may be able to get some in 5 lug also.

You are right I'm sorry. Misread it on my phone. Thanks !

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
The problem with those OE Creation wheels is the clearance to the Brembo.
I know someone who tried them. They rub in a turn because they flex ever so little.

Users who are viewing this thread