16 Shelby GT350 Available To Order

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Just received a call from A dealer in Northern California that has received a late allocation for a 2016 that is available to be ordered however you like. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

I have a great rapport with the dealer and You can expect a 5k ADM that is non-negotiable. If you already know you don't have any interest in paying an ADM please do not ask for the contact info and I wish you the best of luck in your hunt. I do not want to send anyone their way that will damage my relationship with them. I can say you will not be disappointed with the service or experience you have with them before, during, and after you purchase the vehicle.

If you are interested and READY TO BUY send me a PM and I will send members the contact information one at a time in order of PM's received. Again, this is for someone ready to purchase and not just tire kicking. Hope someone gets it!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
....All the MY16's had already been scheduled by the time you posted this yesterday.

ffff.png

Last edited:

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
The dealer already submitted the order prior to banks closing, but was unsold. They still had time to change the order to the buyers liking

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The dealer already submitted the order prior to banks closing, but was unsold. They still had time to change the order to the buyers liking

No.

Last Thursday was the last day to schedule MY16.

Once a vehicle is schedule, you're not changing the options.

If the vehicle was scheduled, it wouldn't be able to be changed.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I don't work there brother, so unfortunately I cannot answer all your questions on the dealer processes

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't work there brother, so unfortunately I cannot answer all your questions on the dealer processes
They weren't questions. Just pointing out as of last week, you cannot order a MY16 350 to spec.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Starts for both on May 5th.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread