15x10 Uni-lug Race Stars w/ 275/60R15 MT's

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I have unsuccessfully tried to sell these 15x10 Race Star rear drag wheels with 275/60R15 MT ET Streets. So i am willing to let them go to a MACA member for beer or beer money(30 pack will do or maybe a nice bottle of Tito's vodka).

Will fit 05+ GT, GT500(up to 2012) but are of the uni-lug design. The MT's still have a ton of tread life left in them. They use centering rings and the washers to locate the wheels on the hub. Its a little pain in the ass mounting them up but once they are mounted they work great and look amazing. They are stored in my garage and will be till someone is interested.

If anyone is interested please let me know. A few MACA members should be able to vouch for these. I can break the set up if someone wants the tires or the wheels separately.

-Kevin

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
f14f19fe9329b67a90b7d791b09657df.jpg
e30cb14f54d04296fb6a11f5606b101b.jpg

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
That's a heckuva deal Kevin!!! Thanks for doing this for MACA. I have the same wheels for my track setup and they just take a little practice to get the lugs lined up. No biggie. Ran a bunch of high 1.5 sixty's with those tires.

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Ummm... I brew beer for a living so might know where to get some of that liquid gold..... :shrug:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
It was nice to meet Charles and check out his car. Never seen a the On3 kit before and it was a real pleasure to see it all. It sounds absolutely insane. Thanks again for the beer and sorry I had to run so quick but I had two dogs waiting for dinner and a walk. Maybe next time we can chat some more.

One thing I forgot to mention, you will need a sway bar relocation kit. Steeda sells a really nice one that is very easy to bolt on.

Good luck and I hope to see those 10 second slips posted!

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
It was nice to meet Charles and check out his car. Never seen a the On3 kit before and it was a real pleasure to see it all. It sounds absolutely insane. Thanks again for the beer and sorry I had to run so quick but I had two dogs waiting for dinner and a walk. Maybe next time we can chat some more.

One thing I forgot to mention, you will need a sway bar relocation kit. Steeda sells a really nice one that is very easy to bolt on.

Good luck and I hope to see those 10 second slips posted!

Thanks for the kind words! Was also nice meeting you as well, and thanks for the killer deal!

Users who are viewing this thread