15x10 billet Specialites street lite and stock mach brakes

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
So I'm been looking for information on if a 15x10 will fit the stock mach brakes. I've gotten missed answers that it will not fit and that it will fit with grinding and that I need to use gt brakes.

With grinding on the banjo bolt will the rim fit ?

For swapping brakes I read that I can use the mach caliper and use the gt rotor and caliper bracket and they will fit. Is that right ?

Rear rims will be 15x10 street lite 6.5" bs.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
I have 15x10 Race Star wheels. I tried to gring my banjo bolt but had the head of the bolt pretty much flat. So i had a friend machine down the cal where the banjo bolt screws in. Think alittle over 1/4 inch. Mine fit fine now but thats not B S wheel. As for brakes, The pads are the same for both mach and gt so i would think the cal would work to. GT rotor and bracket would be needed im sure.

4.6pimp

Established Member
You can always get a rear brake line kit that has a low profile banjo bolt. Thats what I did. Mg 15x10 racestars fit no problem after that

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I have 15x10 Race Star wheels. I tried to gring my banjo bolt but had the head of the bolt pretty much flat. So i had a friend machine down the cal where the banjo bolt screws in. Think alittle over 1/4 inch. Mine fit fine now but thats not B S wheel. As for brakes, The pads are the same for both mach and gt so i would think the cal would work to. GT rotor and bracket would be needed im sure.

Just for the record, Mach and gt rear brake pads are not the same. Mach pads are thinner to accommodate for the thicker, vented rotors.

ModMike

Modular Maniac
Established Member
I know the brakes aren't the same. I'm going to convert hopefully this week to GT rear caliper mount bracket and rotors.

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
Got the 15x10 to fit with the stifflers brake line kit just had to grind the tops of the calipers to clear.
Got my 17x7 for the fronts 4.5" BS with 1/4" spacer

image-23.jpg

image-31.jpg

image-32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread