15X* Welds

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I have a opportunity to buy these for $200.00. They are 15x8 welds, with 26 x 10 MT/ET drags with a lot of life left.

15x8weldracing002pk2.jpg

I have seen a guy at the track running 15's on an 03 IRS cobra.

I have the H&R race springs and stock brake calipers on my car. Would this setup fit and if so how much "WORK" is involved in getting them to fit.

I have heard that you have to grind or roll the fenders, grind the tie rod end and also the caliper?

Thanks in Advance.

VPF

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
Quite a bit of work from what I've heard. grinding all the stuff you've mentioned would be a pain in the ass...

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I have 15X8's on my 03 Cobra. All I had to do to fit them was to grind the tie rod down. Thats it. No need to grind the calipers and no need to roll the fenders with a 26'' tall slick

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I have 15X8's on my 03 Cobra. All I had to do to fit them was to grind the tie rod down. Thats it. No need to grind the calipers and no need to roll the fenders with a 26'' tall slick

Do you have any pictures you can send me or post? The sale is local and the present owner said I can come over and put them on to size them out. What did you use to grind the tie rod end down?

What is the offset of your rims?

Thanks,

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread