15psi@ 7,267' DA= video inside

bross03cobra

Established Member
Did a couple of shakedown passes with the car tonight and tried a few different launch techniques because I AM NOT running a 2 step on the car as we speak. One of my friends that is with TurboHorsePower made this pass. My fastest pass with the N2O & blower combo I used to run was 11.17 @ 130.9 in 6,000DA with a 1.68 60'. This pass on 15 psi was [email protected] in 7,267' DA and considering the tires were smoking out of the hole it still 1.71 60'. There is going to be a little more testing with the car to see how things go, but I like the direction things are going. Hope you guys enjoy the video and here you go, 3rd post down in the attached thread has link......

http://www.racingsouthwest.com/~buf...3cobralwmod.wmv

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
bross03cobra said:
Did a couple of shakedown passes with the car tonight and tried a few different launch techniques because I AM NOT running a 2 step on the car as we speak. One of my friends that is with TurboHorsePower made this pass. My fastest pass with the N2O & blower combo I used to run was 11.17 @ 130.9 in 6,000DA with a 1.68 60'. This pass on 15 psi was [email protected] in 7,267' DA and considering the tires were smoking out of the hole it still 1.71 60'. There is going to be a little more testing with the car to see how things go, but I like the direction things are going. Hope you guys enjoy the video and here you go, 3rd post down in the attached thread has link......

http://www.racingsouthwest.com/~buf...3cobralwmod.wmv

Very impressive...you realize correcting to sea level your car would have ran close to 145 mph? Got any more details on your car?

bross03cobra

Established Member
Blown408 86GT said:
Very impressive...you realize correcting to sea level your car would have ran close to 145 mph? Got any more details on your car?

what else would you like to know amigo? I'd be more than happy to answer as many questions for you that I can.....Bill

Users who are viewing this thread