$15k for a crashed cobra

93 COBRA

Established Member
That guy is on crack. :rollseyes

With the recent trend of insanely high priced '93 Cobras on autotrader I just wonder if anyone actually gets what they're asking.

jspalmer01

Established Member
93 Cobras are going up in value. A low mileage car in original condition can fetch 15K, however a wrecked one won't bring that kinda number.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
If the dummy would go ahead and get the fender pulled and repainted, and repair the rest of it, he could get A LOT better money out of it, maybe close to the 13-k15k number...

R-MAN

Established Member
93 Cobra

You Can Fix The Car For A 1000 Or So It Is A 18k To 20 K In Good Shape. A No Damage Car Would Do 18k To 20k With Those Miles. But Damage Does Hurt It

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
R-MAN said:
You Can Fix The Car For A 1000 Or So It Is A 18k To 20 K In Good Shape. A No Damage Car Would Do 18k To 20k With Those Miles. But Damage Does Hurt It

Sorry bud but your figures are way off. That car in pristine condition still might not fetch $15k. And $1k to fix it will only account for the paint and labor to paint it; you forgot to add in the body work. Thats at least $2500 in damage. I wouldn't pay a penny over $10K the way it sits; and I'd be pushin heavy for $9500. I bought mine a little over a year ago for $9500 and it had just clicked over 36K miles but only drawback is there is rust forming on the hatchback right at the window bout the size of a dime. Other then that the car is clean. True that car is quite a bit less on mileage but its been wrecked plain and simple.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
The front end is swayed to the left over an inch..... its going to need some frame machine time which is not cheap. The hood is bowed, front cover and fender damaged plus I'd bet both front fender aprons have some wrinkles from the sway. There's an easy $1500 worth of damage plus parts if you take the car to a quality body shop, which an 18K mile Cobra deserves.

IMO,The car is worth around $9500-$10,000 max.... hell I only gave $16,000 for my 30k mile 93 Cobra R that doesn't have a single door ding in it.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
cobra186 said:
The front end is swayed to the left over an inch..... its going to need some frame machine time which is not cheap. The hood is bowed, front cover and fender damaged plus I'd bet both front fender aprons have some wrinkles from the sway. There's an easy $1500 worth of damage plus parts if you take the car to a quality body shop, which an 18K mile Cobra deserves.

IMO,The car is worth around $9500-$10,000 max.... hell I only gave $16,000 for my 30k mile 93 Cobra R that doesn't have a single door ding in it.

DAMN YOU !

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
that car would need to be immaculant for $10k in that condition. i think there's more damage that what is seen. i'm gonna call him saturday when i'm in that area and try and see the car.

Users who are viewing this thread