#155 has a new home

Andy M

Established Member
Folks,

I sold #155 yesterday. It has a temporary home now until someone decides to find a permanent home for it. Please let me know if you hear of someone interested in it and I will pass along the contact information of the broker who bought it from me.

This was a very tough decision, but one which I had already made some time ago. :(

One thing is for sure though, I will not be gone forever. It is just a matter of time before I re-emerge with a track only (not street legal) machine. Until then, Joe has graciously offered to allow me to drive his car any time I want to; so I will likely be attending some track events with Joe in the future until I get another track machine.

I sure have had a ton of fun with the car and I know I will miss it. However, sometimes in life we are called upon to make sacrifices, and this is one of those times for me.

I will still be lurking here if you guys don't mind.

Someone is going to end up with a hell of a car!! About the only thing remaining to really make it a great car is coilovers. Everything else is done already.

See you guys around! :rockon:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Andy, please do stick around! you were one of the first guys here to track their R's and have a ton of knowledge with regard to the R's and performance driving....lots to contribute! :thumbsup: I know it was a tuff decision, and life happens....I'm sure it wont be long til you find your way back to the track, and until then, its great that you can jump into joe's car now and again....If you're ever up in the northeast, you're always welcome to borrow one of my R's :rockon: :beer:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Take care, Andy. We are going to miss playing with you on the track :( Please do stick around!!

Brian

Andy M

Established Member
Thanks guys!! You guys are what made owning this car even better. Let's face it, the car is great, but it is the friendships which I have made which will last forever; no matter what the hell kind of car I drive in the future.

If I can swing it scheduling-wise, I may try to make the Gingerman thing with Joe. I will keep you guys posted.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Andy:

Sorry to hear you're going to be on hold for a while. If you DON'T stick around we'll be forced to come down to Houston and Whoop your Butt! :poke:

Don't forget, you're one of the ones that hooked me on this insanity?!!? :rockon:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
So sorry to hear about you parting with your R, but certainly understand other things have precedence in life. Sure look forward to having you back again. Keep in touch and hope to see you at the track - even if it is sharing with Joe!

R-MAN

Established Member
Andy

You will have another r sooner than you think. Glad you sold it and good luck... :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread