1500 WHP TT Gallardo Dyno Vid

NITMARE

Established Member
Copy and paste from Lambo Pit

Jonah’s 2005 R Version Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo

This is Jonah’s R Version Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo. We made just over 1500 WHP at 30 psi on VP C16 race gas. This Gallardo also made over 1000 WHP on 93 octane! This is the latest Race Version TTG upgrade from Underground Racing. As busy as we are it took us right at 7 weeks to complete this Race Version from the time it was delivered.

Stay tuned as more is coming from this Gallardo.

YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo Twin Turbo - Jonah's Underground Racing TTG Dyno 1500whp

Jonah-PhotoShoot2.jpg

Jonah-Photo.jpg

Jonah-Black6.jpg

Last edited:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
160mph trap out of a totally streetable, comfortable exotic. I feel like they are going to break the 170mph barrier soon.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I wonder how it would do at the Texas mile? Are any of their cars going to be there? This car is now on my wish list:D

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
I wonder if it's still AWD, but they made it rwd just for the dyno pulls. That kind of power awd would be awesome, but just rwd would make it scary to drive.

SpdKilz

Established Member
I wonder if it's still AWD, but they made it rwd just for the dyno pulls. That kind of power awd would be awesome, but just rwd would make it scary to drive.

I think they may have unhooked it for the dyno?

The video that they have of it running 9's at 160's was an AWD launch.

NITMARE

Established Member
They are still AWD. Just disconnected for the dyno pulls...and yes they plan on taking one to the TX Mile as far as I know.

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
There was one of undergrounds cars on pass time last night. What a joke. 1000 rwhp
and it went 10.90 at 147. what a waste of 100k. and the night before there was there orange car with 1200 rwhp and it went 11.47 at 139mph.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread