$150 to spend

CobraG

Established Member
What should I get? I already have an MGW shifter, I just have to put it in. And I have a JLT RAI. I only have $150 due to putting a DVD player in our van and Christmas for the family, the $150 is my Christmas, what would you guys recommend? The wife knows I want something for the car.
I was thinking tinted tail light covers from NinoSport for $65.99 and something else. Anyway have any ideas?

1LOSVT

Sittn Lo on Chrome
Established Member
im thinking about doing that to my tail lights as well...i think it looks reall good on red

CobraG

Established Member
green99_svt said:
speedhut.com get rid of the 5 pm glare on the gauges

I looked, but they look almost like what we have now, unless I missed something.
I'm still thinking about going with the tinted tail lights from NinoSport. Does anyone have these on a red car? How do they look?

green99_svt

Established Member
you have to design your own. the photo shows white face, you can specify logos fonts. dial color, lighting options ect. ake another look i have them in black and cobalt they look awesome

Get one of those $150 'special leather lubricant packages' that the Ford dealerships sell. You know, the one where they Armor All the whole interior.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
You got the nice amber tail lights, dont tint those. If the windows aint tinted you can do thea for $150. Or look for some pullies in the market section, or a shift light they always look cool.

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
CobraG said:
What should I get? I already have an MGW shifter, I just have to put it in. And I have a JLT RAI. I only have $150 due to putting a DVD player in our van and Christmas for the family, the $150 is my Christmas, what would you guys recommend? The wife knows I want something for the car.
I was thinking tinted tail light covers from NinoSport for $65.99 and something else. Anyway have any ideas?

You can get those exact same taillight covers on ebay for like $30 shipped, I just bought a pair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MUST...ryZ38661QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Personally I'd replace the stock cats with an offroad X-pipe and weld in some aftermarket mufflers in place of your "straight pipes" which definitely aren't helping in the HP department.

CobraG

Established Member
quadcammer said:
save it till you can afford something more beneficial

I would, but everytime I try to save the money for something else it ends up going other places

CobraG

Established Member
I'm thinking about ordering a Cobra grille emblem now instead of the tinted tail lights

Users who are viewing this thread