15 PSI/ 15* timing & pump gas =

bross03cobra

Established Member
Hope you guys enjoy the graph and this is where we decided we were happy with the tune. This is a street tune only and we plan on HIGHER boost in a few weeks. The car made 757RWHP on one pull but the a/f was 12.0-12.1 and I didn't want a 12.0 a/f. I would like to let everyone know that the fuel system I put together with the BAP set at 30 and NO wiring upgrades, my Fuel pump duty cycle is only 80%. Thanks goes out to JDM and MD for both of their fuel kits that I bought from them and I really feel this shows how ell that modified hat works. Like Jim @ JDM said before, we had to pull a ton of fuel out all over the place it was so pig rich, LOL. Here you go and some should be up in a day or two
attachment.php

bross03cobra

Established Member
95YellowGTBeast said:
wow i want some turbos now

Thanks alot, and I should have HIGHER boost numbers in a couple of weeks. I just need to finish a few other small things with the car and just enjoy driving it for a little while first.

bross03cobra

Established Member
95YellowGTBeast said:
is driveability compromised much with the fr500 cams?

They are more like a Stage II camshaft kit would be. They do require some tuning of course, but are not as agressive as Stage III or Stage IV's would be.

FR500 Cam Specs 204/[email protected] .472"/.472" 109LSA 258I/254E AdvDur

Users who are viewing this thread