15 psi 15*timing pump gas =

bross03cobra

Established Member
Hope you guys enjoy the graph and this is where we decided we were happy with the tune. This is a street tune only and we plan on HIGHER boost in a few weeks. The car made 757RWHP on one pull but the a/f was 12.0-12.1 and I didn't want a 12.0 a/f. I would like to let everyone know that the fuel system I put together with the BAP set at 30 and NO wiring upgrades, my Fuel pump duty cycle is only 80%. Thanks goes out to JDM and MD for both of their fuel kits that I bought from them and I really feel this shows how ell that modified hat works. Like Jim @ JDM said before, we had to pull a ton of fuel out all over the place it was so pig rich, LOL. Here you go and some videos should be up in a day or two.

attachment.php

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
bross03cobra said:
Hope you guys enjoy the graph and this is where we decided we were happy with the tune. This is a street tune only and we plan on HIGHER boost in a few weeks. The car made 757RWHP on one pull but the a/f was 12.0-12.1 and I didn't want a 12.0 a/f. I would like to let everyone know that the fuel system I put together with the BAP set at 30 and NO wiring upgrades, my Fuel pump duty cycle is only 80%. Thanks goes out to JDM and MD for both of their fuel kits that I bought from them and I really feel this shows how ell that modified hat works. Like Jim @ JDM said before, we had to pull a ton of fuel out all over the place it was so pig rich, LOL. Here you go and some videos should be up in a day or two.

attachment.php

holy sh!!!**TT, what size turbo?

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
SVTP readers this trully awesome car and very well done kit. The guys over at Turbo Horsepower did a great job on this kit. If you want the shock and awh of a nice twin turbo kit that makes a lot of power this is it.

Kurt

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:
SVTP readers this trully awesome car and very well done kit. The guys over at Turbo Horsepower did a great job on this kit. If you want the shock and awh of a nice twin turbo kit that makes a lot of power this is it.

Kurt

Do they have a website? very badass Bross!

Dave

bross03cobra

Established Member
fastkars, Twin 57's with ar 63's

Kurt & Alex, thanks for the kudos guys, There ahs been alot of time and effort put into making this an awesome kit and it is showing in a big way.Both of you guys, let me know if and when you are ready for your kits too, LOL

Davesnake,
They do not have their website up yet because they have been working on my kit feverishly to get this done and done right. Pm me your info and I/they will contact you with more info or just ask away and I'll answer as many questions for you that I can.

Roadzombie,
I gave a couple of rides today and everyone left with a big smile on theitr face.

Thanks again everyone and I'll have at least one video from one of the earlier pulls. No videotaping was done today, but we did some last night when we started the tuning.

1.8t

Established Member
Do all cobras rev to 7k??? Power is damn impressive, but I am equally impressed w/ the big motors ability to handle the revs.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I had my gears installed there! Badass shop, I talked to them at the Rio Grande mustang club car show and they had a 650 rwhp Shinoda Boss out there with a single turbo and everything else to go with it.

bross03cobra

Established Member
You will be seeing a built 2v Saleen kit ( same as mine with different flanges)that TurboHorsePower is working on . Within the next few weeks, I'll have some info for you guys. :-D

Almo

Established Member
bross03cobra, great numbers... :rockon:

If you don't mind, can you hit a little on the fuel system you went with, components, lines, and all please? I just placed an order for the Ultra Pro from MD today hoping this will take care of my problem, shooting for 700 to the wheels but I kind of doubt just upgrading the to an 8 AN line with their fuel rails will allow me to get it.

Thanks and again, great numbers. :beer:

Cheers,
Allen

bross03cobra

Established Member
Almo said:
bross03cobra, great numbers... :rockon:

If you don't mind, can you hit a little on the fuel system you went with, components, lines, and all please? I just placed an order for the Ultra Pro from MD today hoping this will take care of my problem, shooting for 700 to the wheels but I kind of doubt just upgrading the to an 8 AN line with their fuel rails will allow me to get it.

Thanks and again, great numbers. :beer:

Cheers,
Allen

Almo,
I bought the MD kit and the JDM set up and this is what I did. I used JDMS modified hat, fuel filter & 2 -6AN lines and fittings from the hat to filter. Then I took MD's -8AN line and ran that from the fuel filter to underneath my Sullivan intake into a "y" block. We then cut the MD -8AN line from the filter to hat in half and i put two fittings on the cut end and those lines into the front of my Sullivan fuel rails.I mounted MD FPS block on the driver's side end of the rail and put an Autometer fuel pressure gauge with elbow on the end of the pssenger side rail. I was almost at maximum fuel pump duty cycle at 712RWHP with the BAP set to "0", so I turned my KB BAP up to 30 and at 741RWHP, I am just over 80% fuel pump duty cycle. Hope this helps answer you questions and thanks for the props.....Bill :beer:

bross03cobra

Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
I had my gears installed there! Badass shop, I talked to them at the Rio Grande mustang club car show and they had a 650 rwhp Shinoda Boss out there with a single turbo and everything else to go with it.

That Boss Shinoda turbo car belongs to the owner of TurboHorsePower and is an absolutely sick car for sure. :beer:

bross03cobra

Established Member
1.8t said:
Do all cobras rev to 7k??? Power is damn impressive, but I am equally impressed w/ the big motors ability to handle the revs.

I can technically rev my motor to 7,500 RPMS with the cams I have in mine(FR500) and I probably will when I tune it for high boost if it continues to make power. BTW, my motor is 281 ci bored .020 which puts it at 284 ci. with alot of money put into the internals also.These motors are really amazing like you said, and to answer your questions, not all Cobras rev to 7,000 unless the tune is changed to raise the limiter. :beer:

Almo

Established Member
bross03cobra said:
Almo,
I bought the MD kit and the JDM set up and this is what I did. I used JDMS modified hat, fuel filter & 2 -6AN lines and fittings from the hat to filter. Then I took MD's -8AN line and ran that from the fuel filter to underneath my Sullivan intake into a "y" block. We then cut the MD -8AN line from the filter to hat in half and i put two fittings on the cut end and those lines into the front of my Sullivan fuel rails.I mounted MD FPS block on the driver's side end of the rail and put an Autometer fuel pressure gauge with elbow on the end of the pssenger side rail. I was almost at maximum fuel pump duty cycle at 712RWHP with the BAP set to "0", so I turned my KB BAP up to 30 and at 741RWHP, I am just over 80% fuel pump duty cycle. Hope this helps answer you questions and thanks for the props.....Bill :beer:

Thank you Bill, helps for sure.

By the way, Sullivan's intakes and the y block set up is the shizzle. :banana: *Edit* Guess I should ask, did you go with Sullivan's y block? Was just on their site today trying to figure some things out. Wish they did up SOHC intakes. :(

Anyways, thanks again, really appreciate it. Can't wait to see videos of it. :beer:

Last edited:

bross03cobra

Established Member
Almo said:
Thank you Bill, helps for sure.

By the way, Sullivan's intakes and the y block set up is the shizzle. :banana: *Edit* Guess I should ask, did you go with Sullivan's y block? Was just on their site today trying to figure some things out. Wish they did up SOHC intakes. :(

Anyways, thanks again, really appreciate it. Can't wait to see videos of it. :beer:

Allen,
You can contact Scott Sullivan directly or check out his website. I know they are still working on the 2v intakes, but I don't know when they will be completed. We had a spare y block laying around, so I used that which is jus fine. Thanks again and let me know if I can answer any other questions for you....Bill

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Bross, I cant see your graph because of the military server i am on blocks it :( but great numbers. You said you were going to run low boost (in another thread) untill you broke the engine in. What do you plan to bump it up to when it is finally broke in?

I am really thinking about taking the KB 2.2 off and going with the HP kit but i have heard of some complaints about HP; specificaly the timeliness to get parts and the quality of the welds and ceramic coating on the tubes. How long did it take to get the parts and how was the quality?

Thanks for any info and keep us all updated.

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread