15' macbook pro laptop i5.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
mcl.jpg

Selling my 15.4" Macbook pro laptop.

purchased it in August 2010 when i was living in an apartment. have moved into a house since then and have no use for it. Has been sitting in my closet in it's box since October. Basically new.

Asking $1500

specs:

* Apple® MacBook® Pro / Intel® Core™ i5 Processor / 15.4" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive
* Lithium-polymer battery, power cord, MagSafe power adapter, AC wall plug
* Software (including Time Machine, Quick Look, Dashboard, iChat and more).

Last edited:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
forgot to mention i also have adobe CS5 suite (photoshop, illustrator,after effects, dreamweaver, etc...) installed on it. It is a $2,500 software package.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Creative-Suite-Master-Collection/dp/B003B328TE"]Amazon.com: Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection: Software[/ame]

Last edited:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
man i wish it was an i7!

I have an identical i5 and i7 machine, one for personal use, one for work, and the i5 performs just as well as the i7. I'm not sure the i7 is being utilized for all 4 cores with what I'm doing and the i5 is still a stellar chip.

Unless of course you're one of the million tire kickers out there, and even if this were an i7 you'd say, "I wish this were a 17" screen" and if it were a 17" screen you'd say, "I wish this were a 15" screen"....

eddyroxx

Established Member
I have an identical i5 and i7 machine, one for personal use, one for work, and the i5 performs just as well as the i7. I'm not sure the i7 is being utilized for all 4 cores with what I'm doing and the i5 is still a stellar chip.

Unless of course you're one of the million tire kickers out there, and even if this were an i7 you'd say, "I wish this were a 17" screen" and if it were a 17" screen you'd say, "I wish this were a 15" screen"....

id prefer an i7
i use autocad for renderings and while they render i use photoshop to edit previous renderings, on separate computers. i would like to do this on just one computer
and a 15" is perfect for me because i take it to school and carry it around
OP glws :beer:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
id prefer an i7
i use autocad for renderings and while they render i use photoshop to edit previous renderings, on separate computers. i would like to do this on just one computer
and a 15" is perfect for me because i take it to school and carry it around
OP glws :beer:

I run photoshop, illustrator, after effects, zbrush, Maya 3d, cinema 4d and run parallels to use windows based software like XSI all at once with no problems. Autocad and photoshop would be cake on this machine.

Users who are viewing this thread