15 GT with True Forged Chicanes!!!!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I picked up a 15 GT this week, couldn't be happier! I was able to keep my Chicanes from my 14, and they look insanely spectacular. Waiting for BMR to release some springs, needs a drop in the front in a bad way. I ordered a full Kooks exhaust, longtubes & catback, JLT cold air intake, and a Lund tune, installing soon. Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_0912_zps5kqamjuy.gif

IMG_0915_zpssyhphjij.gif

IMG_0919_zpsdfirey7p.gif

IMG_0910_zpssf71fuxz.gif

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
The new mustang in silver looks amazing. I wish I was able to buy one and keep my cobra

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks great austin.

its weird how the front end looks like its higher than the rear, though i can tell its not.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Still not loving that rear end yet, but the profile is amazing. Sweet ride, what's the specs on those wheels?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
for christs sake... someone please hire me in design..

Grille Delete...

Ducktail Spoiler

Game over

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
^No idea why Ford would do that, the rake is all wrong. Waiting for BMR to solve that issue

The rake is right, the bodywork is wrong. If you look at the bottom of the car from front to back it sits right. The way the wheel wells are cut on the front fender makes it looks like it's sitting higher. I hate it too lol.

Nice lookin' wheels! :thumbsup:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
thanks everyone! The most impressive thing about this car is the way it drives. Cant wait to bolt a tvs on her!

BladeX10

Established Member
These cars look so much better in person. Became such a fan of them once i started seeing them on the road. Once the stance is right, Itll look godly.

Users who are viewing this thread