***15,000 miles, 3.4l whipple 03 cobra***

Sn8keyes

Established Member
What is the tune like? I had a 2.2 KB and at 20lbs. with a a moderate Tune it did 614 and 608. I would think the 3.4 would be doing alot more at 20lbs.....

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
What is the tune like? I had a 2.2 KB and at 20lbs. with a a moderate Tune it did 614 and 608. I would think the 3.4 would be doing alot more at 20lbs.....

The car has a non locking converter and an auto, I would think if the car was a 6 speed it would make 40- 60 more rwhp. The car would be crazy with 28-30psi and race gas or e85.

20 psi tune is a moderate tune for street use, nothing crazy.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
damn wish it was 6 speed too, im less than 2 hours away from ya in appleton, wi

Ever driven a built manual valve body auto? I can tell you they're a lot funner than 6 speeds IMO. Nothing funner than clicking from one gear to the next, while not having the RPMs drop, just having it pull harder and harder. Had this been on the market before buying my 04 I would've picked it up for sure. Awesome car OP.

Sn8keyes

Established Member
So you were having spark blowout with the race gas and higher PSI? What plugs?

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
So you were having spark blowout with the race gas and higher PSI? What plugs?

Had spark issues with 25psi and race gas. Still had ngk tr6 plugs, gaps were not changed either. Ngk tr7ix were put in the car and tested on the street with the race tune, spark issue went away.

But that week I changed the pulley back to so the car makes 20psi.

Sn8keyes

Established Member
I used the TR7ix's and it DEF. helped the spark issue! The tr6's are a good plug for 600rwhp and under, after that Iridium! I love this car and miss mine so bad. I will see what I can do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread