14'GT Track key anyone yet?

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Local dealer told me these are 3 months back ordered,not sure how true that is. But does anyone have one yet.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Local dealer told me these are 3 months back ordered,not sure how true that is. But does anyone have one yet.

MKSVT,

Have you already placed an order for this with your dealer? If so, I can look into the backorder for you and see what I can find out.

Ashley

dmichaels

Established Member
I'd heard this is actually available for pre-July build date cars too? Anyone confirm? Given what I do with the car, I would be interested, although my car was a May 2013 build date

todcp

Established Member
I'd heard this is actually available for pre-July build date cars too? Anyone confirm? Given what I do with the car, I would be interested, although my car was a May 2013 build date

Contrary to earlier reports.....Yes to pre-7/1, 2014 and 2013 cars. However the track key does not work on those cars so the tune would be installed and be on all the time.

Also. I ordered early from Fordracingpartsdirect.com and they told me I am in the first batch but the supply is limited and later orders will take time to fill.

dmichaels

Established Member
Contrary to earlier reports.....Yes to pre-7/1, 2014 and 2013 cars. However the track key does not work on those cars so the tune would be installed and be on all the time.

Also. I ordered early from Fordracingpartsdirect.com and they told me I am in the first batch but the supply is limited and later orders will take time to fill.

so its a different ford racing tune then? I had not heard that, any links to the key/tune for the pre-7/1 cars?

dmichaels

Established Member
Thanks for the link - interested to hear some feedback on this.

Tod - will you have the track key installed for LRP May 9th?

Users who are viewing this thread