14ft or Bigger Trailer needed!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Checking to see if any one has one or knows of someone that has a 14ft or bigger trailer for sale. I just bought a 700 Grizzly and a 450 Grizzly (Wife's) and need a trailer to in order to take them the places that we would like to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd

wheelhopper

Established Member
There is one for sale right around the corner from me. Has a drop gate and all. I'll get the # for you and post later.

BTW, me and my buddies like to ride on a regular basis, I'll let you know next time we go riding. We usually take 2, 4 day, trips a year to WV.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Let me know. My wife and I are heading down to WV in Oct for the ATV Fest. We are going with her cousin and her husband, as well as one of his co-workers. I never thought that she would like riding 4wheelers but after she rode her cousin's, she wanted her own. So what kind do you have?

Btw, I live on 7.5 acres that back up to a 250 acr farm, friend's and another 300 acres farm that the owner doesn't mind us using as long as we stay out of the fields. You are more than welcome to come down and ride anytime.

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
hey todd, guy around the corner from me wants to sell his 06 haulmark, i think its a 24', the thing is NICE. he owes like 4500, so thats what he needs to get.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
hey todd, guy around the corner from me wants to sell his 06 haulmark, i think its a 24', the thing is NICE. he owes like 4500, so thats what he needs to get.

Thanks Cory but I would have to get a bigger truck just to haul it...lol I really want an open, solid deck trailer that I can use for more than just hauling 4wheelers and cars with.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
what kind of truck do you have?

he tows it with a car/truck in it with a 88 chevy 1500 pickup, with hardly any brakes to speak of, and he doesnt have a trailer brake controller, lol.

i may know somebody selling a open like 18' car trailer, its solid deck, steel, with i beleave an alluminum deck, ill see if he still has it.

wheelhopper

Established Member
You're crazy going to the ATV fest. That place gets so swamped w/ 4 wheelers that you're constantly having to slow down to let people by. We usually go to Hatfield/McCoy in April and Sept/Oct. We are skipping this fall however.

My gf also has a ATV, and loves to ride. I gaver her my '03 Vinson 500. It is all decked out w/ Warn bumpers, winch, handgaurds, 27" tires, and every bolt on performance item you can get. I have a '05 700 King Quad. It is also very trail/performance equiped. Let me know when you want to ride. Sounds like you have a good place for it.

I'll have the trailer phone # for you tomorrow. There is no price listed on it.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
You'll love the 700 Todd. I have the 2007 Ducks Unlimited Edition 700 Grizzly with winch and 27 inch ITP black wheels and Mudder tires. I took it to Canada last month and put 200 miles on it. It's the ultimate wheeler.

Good luck,

J.R.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
You'll love the 700 Todd. I have the 2007 Ducks Unlimited Edition 700 Grizzly with winch and 27 inch ITP black wheels and Mudder tires. I took it to Canada last month and put 200 miles on it. It's the ultimate wheeler.

Good luck,

J.R.

Hell yeah JR. Both of ours are the Special Edition Silver, to match my truck and my wife's 02 Conv, sort of. The Silver on ours is pretty cool, kinda looks like it's wet and runny. We both love them and have already put 10 miles on them in just 5 days of owning them. We absolutely love them and my wife even took Monday off so that we could ride. I think that she is hooked, not a bad thing.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Todd, if you get more responses for the trailer, let me know. I am in search of one myself. Not just for cars either. I hate bothering people to borrow for bobcat, mower, etc. moving.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Scott,
I found a few on Ebay but nothing solid yet. Still waiting on some help from the club. I'll forward anything that I am not interested in to you.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Here it is. 14'x6.5', looks used, not trashed.

asking price $1400
#210 257 9196

I don't know the owner and have never talked to him. Let me know how it goes.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
wheelhopper said:
Here it is. 14'x6.5', looks used, not trashed.

asking price $1400
#210 257 9196

I don't know the owner and have never talked to him. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks Doug. That price is a bit on the high side for a used trailer. I can get the same size new at Truck-n-America for $1585. I'll give the guy a call to see what he will take. Btw, where is it located?

Todd

wheelhopper

Established Member
I thought the price was a little high as well. It has been sitting there for about 2 months. It is in good ol' Calvert County.

Users who are viewing this thread