148mm JLT CAI testing

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I've been playing with a 148mm JLT on my VMP Gen 2 blower... I made a little video. I've always heard rumors about drivability issues, but with a few tweaks from Lidio at Alternative Auto she purrs like a kitten... 840+ whp with a big mono blade TB & big ID1300's. It's a Coyote, but I thought you guys would like what I've found...

[video=youtube;Hq3fJIPQRwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3fJIPQRwo&sns=em[/video]

demas

Established Member
This is awesome Scott! Do they sell it on a regular basis for customers?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Lund has a lot of our 155mm JLT with Mono or KB168 TB running smooth

I hope so as that's my combo too. Scott and I will be using the same tuner, and he had no problem with this 148 and the Whipple mono on Scotts car, but Lund had my car running great with the 155 until the twin 73mm would surge after extended drive times.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been playing with a 148mm JLT on my VMP Gen 2 blower... I made a little video. I've always heard rumors about drivability issues, but with a few tweaks from Lidio at Alternative Auto she purrs like a kitten... 840+ whp with a big mono blade TB & big ID1300's. It's a Coyote, but I thought you guys would like what I've found...

[video=youtube;Hq3fJIPQRwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3fJIPQRwo&sns=em[/video]
Great vid buddy, you have a face for radio :)
Car runs great on the street and killer on the track, sweet basic combo with a guy that knows how to make it work on the strip.
Talk to you soon.
-J

TVS VERT

Established Member
Jon Lund has the 148/155 JLT combo dialed in big time .... My car along with the 168mm kb drives better than stock , zero idle or drivability issues

If your having issues with a 148/155 your getting it tuned at the wrong place plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread