14 Trinity TVS Take Offs from SS Conversions

BilletProShop

Established Member
We have multiple blowers in stock from SuperSnake conversions. They are all stock with no work done to them (Stock pulley, no port, includes OEM plenum) however we can dress them up to your liking and desires.

Base price is $1750.
Purchase of a 2.396'' pulley; we will do the installation free of charge.
Options at an additional cost include removal of ''5.8'' and/or ''SVT'', powdercoat, race port, Oversized plenum

Please contact us through email or by calling us directly for a more prompt reply.

-Mat

th_1CF8A8EC-6013-4306-8753-5401183E6A3C-12374-000006D50E36AC2B_zpsb83c17c3.jpg

KKOSH

Established Member
These guys do great work! I sent mine to them to remove the 5.8 and powder coat black. Looks awesome! Using their 2.396 pulley also.

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
I saw these as well at MIR. Looks better than factory.

You should also offer the porting and EGR removal like you had on the black and red car.

upnorthguy

Established Member
I bought a TVS from Billet Pro Shop and had the 5.8 removed and painted silver it was flawless excellent job and great guys to work with.

BilletProShop

Established Member
Do u offer show polished?

i have done 2 of these.... pita is all i can say... 35 to 40hrs to do one of these, other tvs were a piece of cake compared to the 13-14 units,
the ribbing makes this extremely time consuming, i can do another one but it will cost you

BilletProShop

Established Member
I saw these as well at MIR. Looks better than factory.

You should also offer the porting and EGR removal like you had on the black and red car.

porting is offered but egr removal is not an option at this time, the one off the black and red car is also available, it has other undisclosed upgrades that i won't talk about

Users who are viewing this thread