'14 GT500 Tires for sale

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I am getting my PSS Michelins on Friday but my tire place is closed this Saturday for memorial day weekend so they will go on Saturday 6/1. The GY's will have 25 miles or less when they come off. I want $700 for them and prefer a local sale in the Northeast if someone wants to meet up. I will ship them ground UPS for whatever it costs to your zip. This price is 55% of the sale price for new set of GY's on Tire rack. Brand new take-offs at a great price. leave email if you want pics. Tires only not selling wheels so don't ask.

Fronts - 265-40ZR-19's
Rears - 285-35ZR-20's

Thanks.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I got carried away today....lol on my short cruise with the GT500. So here is the miles that my GY's will be coming off with on Saturday morning.

Thanks.

DSC_0405_zps1b458831.jpg

Coyote414

Established Member
would you separate? both being pretty wide, and different diameters, im sure theyd both sell with ease. LMK

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
would you separate? both being pretty wide, and different diameters, im sure theyd both sell with ease. LMK

Thanks for the interest. Right now I have a few people interested in the set of 4. Once I get them off on Saturday and I don't have any takers then I will decide if I want to break them up. You looking for the fronts or the rears.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
The GY's came off yesterday at 30 miles, cleaned them up a little today and took a few picks of the fronts and rears. You can still see the Blue and yellow lines on the top of the tread on the rears. Get an extra set or backup set of these basically brand new for about half the price.

DSC_0409_zps0f90d2f2.jpg
DSC_0410_zps6dfa5f02.jpg
DSC_0415_zpsfc353e13.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread