1320Junkie Trinity TVS-R Swap

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Finally did the blower swap on my car. Managed to grab a lower mileage Trinity TVS that was worked over (welded 1 piece conversion/ported) by Jason at 1320 Junkie for a great price. Coupled the blower with a 2.4 pulley, VMP dual BAP's, 56LB injectors, VMP Twin 67MM, my existing JLT 123 intake, and a new Lethal O/R X pipe. Im still running the stock lower and my stock 07 clutch with 13k miles on it. *eyeroll* This was all done after i upgraded the stock HE to a C&R with no fans, and a Pierburg IC Pump.

Managed to put down 691/687 @ 17psi on a higher reading dyno, but im happy with the outcome. It pulled hard and my IAT's were only 120-130 on a 85-90 degree day. Very rewarding to see the hard work i put in on those super hot days in the driveway. The sweat and the swearing all made it worth it.

Next up will be an AEM wideband install, manual boost gauge, and probably an Aeroforce Interceptor. Followed by an RXT clutch and 1 piece driveshaft. Should have gotten those beforehand, but was anxious to get the brunt of the install done/tuned. I dont track the car really, its just my street warrior.

Just figured id share the outcome after much of the research and help that i was able to obtain through the forum. Thanks to all who have posted and replied if i had sent messages or posts, the car community is a different kind of camaraderie that i will always value!

Jam421

Jam421
Established Member
I was about to ask what you gain was but then realized you swapped out your Eaton for the ported Trinity. That must have been quite a kick in the pants ! Congrats.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
yea it def was! I had gone from the stock Eaton with a 2.5 pulley to the Trinity with a 2.4!

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Those are very solid numbers. I am sure the seat-o-the-pants meter has you smiling ear to ear.

yea the car definitely pulls harder. im trying to be a little respectful of the aged clutch and 2 piece shaft. i am running 555R's so traction isnt completely lost. my gf's dad bought a hellcat this spring...so the upgrades needed to be done lmao

HKusp

Established Member
I understand that situation. I had a buddy with an AMG 63 and we date sisters so we are around each other a lot. He and I were pretty equal when I first got my car then he had a bunch of work done and all of a sudden I couldn't have caught him if he had a parachute trailing behind his car. That's when I went with the Gen2R and all the supporting mods.

Users who are viewing this thread