13 TVS, Elbow, Super Big Air, Division X Rails, 72lb. Inj.

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
'13 TVS painted black, 5.8 removed, 2.4 BPS pulley, stage 6 Steigiemeier port, high flow welded and D port matched '07 elbow, Division X fuel rail kit,72lb. injectors and JLT Super Big Air intake hydro dipped in black snakeskin. Intake has a blem in the snakeskin on the under side that does not show. Blower is drilled and tapped for dual methanol nozzles in the back of the casing. I also have a KB BAP that is not in the picture but will be included in the package.
This set up with long tubes and 3" off road exhaust produced 709RWHP and 706RWTQ with 4.10 gears on 92 octane with the meth injection.

The blower has some marks in the back wall where it turns and goes into the rotors. I wasn't sure how they got there but it looked like something may have gotten pulled through the blower. I sent the blower to Steigiemeier to have the casing and rotors torn down and blueprinted just to be safe. Everything checked out fine and the TVS has worked perfectly for the past year........price reflects the marks so no low balls. All prices are shipped and I will eat the paypal charges.

13 TVS, 2.4 pulley, and Elbow $1500.00 SOLD!!!
Division X fuel Rail Kit $275.00 SOLD!!!
Bosch Plug and Play 72lb. Injectors $275.00 SOLD!!!
JLT Super Big Air Black Snakeskin $275.00
KB BAP $200.00 SOLD!!!

Package price for everything $2300.00........this is a KILLER deal:beer

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/vc86.jpg/]
vc86.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

brandonflood123

Established Member
if only i didnt have a girlfreind i coulda bought this for myself instead of her things.. ahh. oh well my time will come to get a killer deal like this

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Yes.....that is why I listed everything separate as well as a package price.....feel free to PM me with offers on any of the parts for sale.....no issues with any of these parts just moving up to a 3.4 Whipple and E-85 with a new fuel system.

Steve

Silver_Serpent

Established Member
wow ... excellent deal. This should go quick.

Is that all that is included in the fuel rail kit? Is there a connecting hose between the two rails? Maybe some more pics of the other side of the rails?

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Have everything but the TVS.....it's sold and shipped.....I will get details on the BAP soon its 5years old so I don't remember exactly which one it is and is not mounted so I can see any model or serial numbers.....I also have the crossover for the fuel rail kit and snake skin shroud for the JLT.....neither of which are in the pics I took.

Users who are viewing this thread