'13 TVS and Elbow

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
My '13 TVS is back up for sale. I sold it to forum member who pmed me after receiving it and said it was leaking oil from the nose. I figured the box was on its side during shipping as I had not had any problems with oil leaking. To be safe I refunded the money and had the blower shipped to Bob Stiegimieier. Bob tore it down and found no problems. I had him rebuild the front drive, freshen up the paint and clean up the inside of the blower. He also reminded me that he had vented the shaft when he blueprinted the blower last year. A vented shaft is recommended to help prevent blowing out the front seals when running more than 17-18psi. The blower is now in better than new condition and includes the following mods:

Blueprinted
Stage VII Port
Port Matched High Flow '07 Elbow
5.8 ground off and fresh black paint
Vented Shaft
Fresh Front Drive Rebuild
2.4 upper pulley
Drilled and Tapped for dual Methanol Nozzles

This is over $1800 in mods on top of the original TVS price.

$2100.00 includes paypal fees, professional packaging, and shipping from Stiegimieier Porting. The pics below are of the blower before it went to Bob's and everything else (except the JLT) is already sold......I will update the pics when I get them from Bob......feel free to pm me or call Stiegimieier if you have any questions. I will throw in the Super Big Air JLT for $100.00 to the first full price offer.

DFW500

Established Member
Good deal...wish I would have got it when you sold it for 1500 since everything was alright with it

Users who are viewing this thread