13 TT boss road trip

BUCKET

Established Member
Literally walking out of work now, have to drive aprox. 7 hr to perform the cerimony for my sisters wedding. Given I don't see most of the family I have been asked to bring the BOSS.

Ill be on the interstate 95s to I10w, rolling 70-75 with boost controller at 10psi. Nitto 555r on rear 305/35/20....more detail stuff in the trunk than clothes.ha!

Now I plan to beat on the car some in Florida...ill be driving back up Sunday.

Can see car now in parking lot, this is my 2nd long trip in the car. First was to BBR to make 862 rwhp@ 12 psi then drove it 7hrs home no problem.

Ill post updates.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
I had to go to Destin area for some training for about 9 weeks. Really a gorgeous place. Keep telling myself I'm going to live near there one day. Good luck with the trip and give ol Florida some TT boss love!

Make some vids!!! Plz!

BUCKET

Established Member
I'am real close to the Destin area (20 minutes away) I would love to see your Boss! What day are you making the trip?

Um....driving now

And because race car..... With kid seat in back!
Been trying to figure out roll cage with kid seat.

Torchy

Established Member
How come you don't just leave it on low boost and make a setting for 10psi. It's only one button to press... The down arrow!

BUCKET

Established Member
Made it with zero issues as I figured, could find absolutely nothing to play with on way down. Not even a bike, which was odd not to see on those stretch's.....

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Um....driving now

And because race car..... With kid seat in back!
Been trying to figure out roll cage with kid seat.

Kid seat member here. I've thought about a cage in the future. I think it would be brutal with a kid seat(s) in there which is why I'll probably wait until they can strap themselves in...lol.

Made it with zero issues as I figured, could find absolutely nothing to play with on way down. Not even a bike, which was odd not to see on those stretch's.....

I've had my GT for 10 months and outside of a few kids in Scions, I've not had anyone want to play. I don't go "hunting" any more like I used to...but back when I had my 03 then 01 Cobras, I had people wanting to run pretty regularly.

BUCKET

Established Member
Last time I went on a trip to do some tuning I Was getting messed with left and right. Not a peep last night. Oh well, car pretty much eliminated half the bugs on the hwy and is as dirty as its ever been. Have to go hit up some friends houses to wash it.

Users who are viewing this thread