Established Member
Got my 2013 GT500 Dyno'd today, car has 600 miles on it and these mods;
JLT 123mm CAI
FRPP SCJ Monoblade TB
Lethal O/R X-pipe
Canned Lund Tune, 93 octane
3.73 Gears
A few ounces of Torco, just in case.

Did 3 pulls, all 3 were right at the same place with a best of 702/683 RWHP/TQ!

There was a new ZL1 in there as well. It had CAI, TB, Long Tubes, X-pipe, Dyno Tune, upgraded cooling system, ported blower, and it put down right under 600 RWHP. Talked to the guy a bit and he said same as what has been posted on here; car gets heat soaked waiting to stage on the 1320 and runs like crap. Had his car back in to get cams.

Pic of the HP #s.
0fp1v.jpg

Planeswalker

Established Member
Great numbers, gotta be a Beast... Can you post the Dyno sheet with A/F and Boost???

Actually I was so excited about breaking 700 that I forgot to ask for anything other than the HP one :shrug:. I did ask for them to check boost, but they didn't know where to connect into at, other than cutting and taping into a line. Anybody know where to connect for boost?

But, he was a SCT tuner and said everything looked right where it should be.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus H Christ. 700rwhp for how much? $1500? Can't wait to get mine.

SVTKen

Established Member
Very impressive! Poor ZL1 owner can barely match a stock GT500 with all of his mods? And it's heat soaked in the staging lanes? Why doesn't he just cut his losses and get the GT500? :??:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I bet LT headers were free up another 30+rwhp nice numbers would be interested in knowing A/F also/

cclark

Established Member
^ lts and a 15% lower pulley and it would be even crazier 750 wheel range and safe on 93 pump! Can't wait to get mine one day lol

Congrats op I envy you sir!

91svtbird

Established Member
Nice results! Shows it's moving a lot of air through that engine with the monoblade and the cats removed. Unfortunately removing the "Catalytic converters" is not option for us here in the NE because we have to go through emissions testing. Plus everything has to be turned on in the tune as well (all mil checks, downstream o2's etc) as they connect to the EEC to check all that stuff here. Be careful driving her on the streets with that power.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Factory monster for sure! Awesome numbers. These cars continue to amaze every day. Did you get a baseline?

Planeswalker

Established Member
Factory monster for sure! Awesome numbers. These cars continue to amaze every day. Did you get a baseline?

Baseline was 589,591,587. Needless to say I'm amazed. So was the shop, they are die hard Chevy fans/shop but my car instantly went up on their facebook page with dyno numbers. Big thanks to Lethal for getting me magic parts LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread