'13 GT Prem DIB/Saddle Track Pack Stock

M3_Dust

Established Member
I'm selling my '13 Deep Impact Blue GT premium with saddle leather, GT track pack and premium seat package, it is 100% stock and has never been modified, only changes from stock are black billet 5.0 emblems,shorty antenna, custom 3M clearbra installed immediately after delivery and window tint with 5% on the rear windows and 15% on the fronts. The car has 19500 miles which consist of primarily (80% or more) local freeway driving; minimal wear on brakes, suspension and driveline components; all scheduled maintenance performed ahead of schedule, (3 oil changes with only about 600 on the current service) at the dealer where I bought it, and I've had no issues or problems; carefully broken-in, always properly warmed up and heat cycled, never tracked, raced or abused, old guy owned, full warranty through April 28 2015. The tires are the OEM Pirelli's and have about 40% tread left, rotated at each service and kept properly inflated, I have been impressed with the tread life. It's in mint condition in and out, hand washed regularly by me only, no rock chips thanks to the clearbra, always garaged, everything works flawlessly and the car is a lot of fun to drive.

I'm asking $32,000 for the car, please email me if interested [email protected]. l am in the Phoenix area. Thanks!
*edit price lowered to $29k
20130616_153751-1_zps26743156.jpg

20130616_153905-1_zpsd3907e7a.jpg

93216899.jpg

19d30063.jpg

Last edited:

M3_Dust

Established Member
price drop to $30k, freshly detailed over the weekend for the new owner :) I will hate to see it go but I can't currently drive it due to an unexpected medical condition

M3_Dust

Established Member
I have a few weeks left to sell the car to someone or it's going to have to be traded in, which seems like a shame but it is what it is.

M3_Dust

Established Member
thanks guys, the interior really does look awesome in person, I need to get some better pics of it

Users who are viewing this thread