13 GT 5.0 Premium M6 (wifes car)

1BADPSD

Established Member
Im putting this up here since my wife and I have been thinking about getting her a different car or SUV with more room. Its a 2013 GT 5.0 Premium 6 speed manual with the comfort package and the shaker/sync stereo (alot better than my BOSS's stereo lol). Its black with black leather interior. Very clean. It currently has about 7500 miles. My wife drives it daily since it was new and she doesnt beat on it at all. We are of course the original owners. Its stock under the hood. Only mods it has is black billit 5.0 badges on the side, and my 13 BOSS wheels. BOSS wheels are not included and are staying with my BOSS. That being said the original tires and wheels have only have about 1000 miles on them. It is a great way for somone to save a big chunk of money and still get a brand new 5.0 like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Still has the original factory warranty. $29,900K obo. No low ballers please. I have pics to email.

Last edited:

1BADPSD

Established Member
I apologise for the delay in my response guys as I was out of town for work. Ive had a couple IM's for pics. Im going to clean it up since it rained and take some fresh pics tomorrow and Ill send them out.

Thanks,
Chris

1BADPSD

Established Member
If anyone is interested I will put a Lethal O/R X pipe, JLT intake, GT500 mufflers, SCT handheld, and have it dyno tuned (not email). I have all the parts sitting in my garage from playing with my boss 302. My tuner usually makes about 400WHP safely on a mustang dyno with a GT.

I can do that for $31k OBO. Let me know if you're interested. I'm ready to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread