13.9@99

ford_lightning

Established Member
Hi i have a 02 L and i live in oklahoma. I have a diablo stage 2 chip, boost bypass, ehxaust, c&l intake pipe with mass air flow sensor and cold air intake. My best run is a 13.9@99, my 60ft. time is a 2.01 and my 1.8 mile time is [email protected]. Shouldnt my truck be running faster. I am goin to take my chip because it runs the exact same time with it on or off and put on a 6# lower pulley with a 60 degree themo stat, and the diablo predator. I am hoping that this will drop me into the 12's. My friends 03 L has a k&n air filter, 4#lower pulley and a diablo chip and he ran a 13.1@104. Also if i put 20's on my L will it slow it down any.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
its 2:30 here, I am going to sleep
558027_60_full.gif

Back to the point, dude your 02 is a dog! WTF is wrong with that thing? Your truck should be running a little quicker than those times without any of the money you have spent on it. I'd definately be getting on a dyno somewhere to verify RWHP, and possibly getting a dyno tune to make certain you are getting the most out of your L. And yes, adding a set of 20's will hurt your times. But in my humble opinion the improved appearance is worth that little hit to your performance.

Take a look at Larry and KBZilla's trucks. Man those wheels are working!
617186_38_full.jpg

617186_37_full.jpg

617186_39_full.jpg

Last edited:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Rainman, hey man, were did you get that hood? I love it! I want for mine but i can't find any of them without the stupid cobra snorkle holes in them. Where did you get it, how much, and do they come FG or Steel? Painted? Let me know man, nice rig!

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Fella's that aint even my truck. It is one I pulled off the web just to show what kind of wheel options there are out there. BUT I must say that is one kick ass looking ride! :rockon:
I'm rollin in the white 03 to the left.

Last edited:

Sandman

Established Member
Back to the point. Dude, you have issues. My stock truck ran a best of 8.7 in the 1/8. A few weeks later in hotter weather I ran a 13.9 in the 1/4 with a 8.9 in the 1/8.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Originally posted by PimpRohr
Rainman, hey man, were did you get that hood? I love it! I want for mine but i can't find any of them without the stupid cobra snorkle holes in them. Where did you get it, how much, and do they come FG or Steel? Painted? Let me know man, nice rig!
It's a Cervinis 3" cowl hood. I love that damn hood too.
That will be the hood I'll get if I decide to loose the shaker.

Users who are viewing this thread