13.75 @ 100.43... still N/A and heavy as HELL.

Constable

Established Member
Not much to celebrate, but it's my fastest run so far. 13.75 at 100.43 mph. It was nice and cold at ETown. I'm sure I could've gone into the 13.6's with good bite. I was spinning off the line all night. Oh yea... I weighed in at 4,280 lbs. Plug that into a HP calculator and see what pops up... it can't be accurate!!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
wow that's great...I'd hate to imagine the L without a blower making that time :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Constable

Established Member
My go-fast mods consist of: Reinhart chip, thermostat, Denso plugs, 4.10's, Kooks long tubes, Dynomax cats, & SLP resonators. There's also a K&N panel filter in it, but it didn't do sh!t.

Other mods that don't contribute to speed: Reinhart / Addco swaybar, poly bushings, Dynotech Metal-Matrix driveshaft.

Constable

Established Member
Actually, I've decided to leave it N/A. Come spring time, it's going to receive a torque converter and many other tranny mods. Then it's headed to JDM Engineering for a complete dyno-tune. I expect to own the car for about another year or two... then it's time for a new Cobra ('05 / '06).

martyo

Established Member
Constable: You better hurry up with those mods! MY Marauder just ran a 13.580 @ 100.40 at Atco this passed weekend! and BillyGMan ran a 13.51x.

Catch us if you can!!

Users who are viewing this thread