13-4 kit from van WOW.

Tytus2012

Established Member
So I have been talking back and forth with van about several different things to do my 13. First I would like to say vans customer service is top notch. He is always willing to answer questions anytime of the day. He also helps pick mods for your type of driving and what you are looking to gain. Ok back to the main point. I ordered the 13-4 kit from van a couple of weeks ago and OMG:rockon: this car screams now. The 13-4 kit comes with a JLT 127mm cai and sct tuner with lund tune. I also got ngk plugs and MRT O/R h pipe. The tune is spot on I have had no issues. I can hear the supercharger now:banana::D. The car with the h pipe makes the car sound even better. I dyno(dyno jet) my car stock and it had 593hp/566tq after everything i now have 630hp/636tq :banana:. Overall I am very pleased with everything I have purchased. If you guys need anything van is the man. I will try to get picks of my dyno numbers up soon.
Now i am trying to work on my traction issue ;-). just installed LCA and bmr relocating brackets.

Last edited:

GreggsSVT

Established Member
I would have been happy to sell you my Lund tune and Jlt intake from my 13.
IMO didn't work well on my car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread