13.0s for me :)

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
Well my signature has my mods, most of em. I also have Intense gen 2 full aluminum roller rockers 1.90 ratio, oil restricted pushrods and my "own" ported manifolds, theyre not rewelded and all like zzp does so theirs are probably superior flowing to mine. I run a 3.10" zzp dub gen2 setup.

10 runs.....Car #118.

[email protected] 1.91 60 foot 8.35 8th @83.42mph (Run by Mike)
[email protected] 2.006 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.071 [email protected]
[email protected] 1.971 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.106 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.173 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.362 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.197 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.093 [email protected]
[email protected] 2.173 [email protected]

Some runs were done by Mike and Greg so there is some inconsistency in them.. The track was kind of slick and my ebrake is about brokey so its hard to get the nitto 555rs warmed up. Street tires can pull better times than that but were using drag radials for these runs with about 17psi on the later runs of the night to keep traction up. I thought i would have hit 104mph trap speeds but i guess not.

I have a stock cam, no lsd, all seats/interior in the car, no headers and no race gas. This was done by getting 10 bucks of 93 premium at Texaco an hour prior with of course a tad of regular mixed in the line at the pump, what can i do, all sunocos want too much money, lol.

Mike ran the best time last run of 13.03, and i ran the 13.08 time. Very close to 12s but couldnt get the car to stop to warm the tires, would drag the car and not smoke the tires much at all. With a 1.80 60 foot time i would hope the car would be in the 12s easily. Most likely ill have rims/tires and coated TOG headers by then. It was fun poundin all the ricers...even the heavily modded WRXs runnin 13.49s@103mph too, was a good 3-4 cars back by the end of a 13.0 run suckers. Get ya AWD off the track. Was a nice mystic 04 cobra there, too bad i didnt get to run any of them, would have loved to stick somewhat near one at least

Oh, these were mostly all hotlaps too, not much sitting around, if anything, sitting in line with the car running to go, have fans on though, and no time for the ice for the SC.

Users who are viewing this thread