1200 dollars damage...

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
I had to take the car to the ins claim center place, they said that its going to be 1200 and some change, first 500 out of my pocket then the 700 the ins co will cover. F@$K anyone know of a fender thats in good shape? parts arent that bad its the labor rate that is going to kill me. Ill be calling Johnny in the morning to see when i can go by there and have him look at it.

JustinH

Established Member
Ouch

Vic,
did you get hit in the rear or the front? I'd start by calling the boneyards, then checking out car-part.com. That is the cheapest way to do it. Just getting it painted will be pricey though. My damn spoiler cost 100 to get changed from blue to green.

Justin
myfinallogo.jpg

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by VicRattlehead
I had to take the car to the ins claim center place, they said that its going to be 1200 and some change, first 500 out of my pocket then the 700 the ins co will cover. F@$K anyone know of a fender thats in good shape? parts arent that bad its the labor rate that is going to kill me. Ill be calling Johnny in the morning to see when i can go by there and have him look at it.
Vic,

I have a guy who will do a top notch job for you for a really good deal, very close friend of mine tell him zach sent you, he is in Hudson Illinois (by bloomington) His name is Don Whitwood 309-726-1018

Users who are viewing this thread