12 second 1/4

gambit90lx

Established Member
I have never ran my 90 coupe at the strip but was wondering my car has been weighed and on the dyno...car weighs 2760 and put down 330 horsepower to the rear wheels my question is would it be feasible to run 12's with that..car hooks good been lightened up a lot with also has nitto drags 3.73 gears with t5z trans...didn't really know where to post this so here goes...and if you feel the need to flame me go ahead and if you don't thanks for the info in advance..

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
You should have no problem. I ran 12.8 with my old 04 GT, it put down 285 to the wheels.

Prototype007

Established Member
12.70's should be easily knocked out.

Sorry I don't give the car more credit than that, but I'm a non-believer in Nitto's. Had them, went to Mickey Thompsons, and never looked back.

gambit90lx

Established Member
well I drive it pretty well...guy that had it was just going to use it for drag racing so it doesn't have heat or air and tubular front end and battery relocated also no front sway bar...he lightened it good when it does spin it stays straight..only had it for 2 years now but I handle her pretty well...now my other 90 coupe it weighs more and has only 296 rwhp but I can drive the sh$% out of it...still getting used to the silver coupe

but thanks for info gotta get to the track sometime soon

Users who are viewing this thread