'12 gt500 tons of goodies, 6k miles, Virginia

zimm17

Shelbyless
Established Member
Trade in with no mods is $41k from 2 dealers. So with mods, $43,500 is fair. Only selling so we can afford wife's new car.

zimm17

Shelbyless
Established Member
Damn, is it because you dont have stock one? i would trade

No, it's in the photos of the car for sale- so don't want to "bait and switch", it's a pain to remove with the 3M double sided tape under there, and by the time I pull it, wrap it, buy a box, mail it off- I make what? $100? Just go spend $199 and get one.... they're really nice.

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Stock. Tried Roush didn't like it- sold it. Tried a lethal X-pipe last week, just pulled it off today, didn't like that either. Stock is best.

Oh ok... do you still have the Lethal X-Pipe? Also do you have any aftermarket parts to go with the car

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Haha as a dealer I assure you it is worth a lot more, with his options the car averages $45k or better...and I've yet to see brand new cars around $45k with all options, maybe a base model.

I need to fix my post that I made just seen $9000 off MSRP on a brand new 2012 gt500.....

lowbudgetracer

I know it looks good
Established Member
I've found some 12's with SVTPP, Nav and Recaro's for 51,900 and one place has two priced at 49,900. The Kona Blue with no stripes or Recaro's is advertised for 52K but, I will see what they will do when I show them the 49,900 advertisement. It's just a little closer to me as I really don't care about traveling to get what I want.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I've found some 12's with SVTPP, Nav and Recaro's for 51,900 and one place has two priced at 49,900. The Kona Blue with no stripes or Recaro's is advertised for 52K but, I will see what they will do when I show them the 49,900 advertisement. It's just a little closer to me as I really don't care about traveling to get what I want.

Exactly my point...I have yet to see fully loaded brand new going for mid $40's...dealers will not lose that much money, especially since the '13 will not be arrive for atleast a few months.

04nccobra

Established Member
Great looking car, if I had my Camaro sold, I would surely take a ride to you.

Users who are viewing this thread