'12 GT vs '15-'16 GT

SixPak

Established Member
The wife, me & the dog were rolling down the highway and I see this newer Mustang waiting to turn right onto the road and his window is down, so as I go by I tossed a rev at him. Pretty quick I seem him snaking through traffic to catch up with me, and he does. I'm cruising about 50mph and I notice him coming up on my left side about to do the ricer flyby so so I shifted into third and nailed it. He got about a fender on me but I realed him in and got about a car on him before we hit some traffic and had to back out of it, around 110.
We get past the traffic and did it again, same results.
Kind of surprised me since I had a passenger, the dog and 30 pounds or so of go to the park stuff in the back. He was by himself. Hate to say it, but I have gotten better races out of 5th gen Camaro SS's. This was my first run with a '15-'16 Mustang GT.
My car is an A6, has LT's, catted X, GT500 cans and a tune. Alum DS, Forgestars w/MT street comps and some BMR suspension goodies. Never been to the track, but had it Dyno'd and put 390rwhp down.

image.jpeg

Blackoyote

Established Member
Doesn't surprise me that your car with more power, less weight, and an SRA (with suspension work) pulled on a 15-16...nonetheless, good kill.

Users who are viewing this thread