12 GT 6MT vs Audi R8

mdunn250

Established Member
On the way back from a bachelor party in good ole Mexico, the bachelor himself in the passenger seat wanting to have a lil more fun after a long weekend of drinking, I look in the rear view and see a R8 coming up pretty quick. I get up to about 90 pull in the middle lane and he does a quick fly by (This thing was GEORGOUS white but every thing else in matte black) I take this as an invitation I get up beside him we both take off and I almost immediatley I get cut off by traffic, I finally caught back up with him give a rev and that waving two fingers invitation as now we finally have an open stretch, he gives me the nod, I drop it in third, give it three honks and we go I immediatley started pulling on him by the time I hit 150 it's time to brake for traffic ahead and I had three cars on him... I couldn't believe it! First race sense the last round of mods and I take down a R8 and the exhaust note was very reminiscent of a v10 but I can't say for sure... It was probably just a good replica car made from a Fiero LOL

mdunn250

Established Member
I'm not sure it was probably a v8 but it did have the modern headlights (which I'm sure is an easy swap) anyway it was fun and I'll take that win any day.

Last edited:

2013GT'ed

Established Member
I've seen a h/c/I 2011 camaro ss stomp a older v8 r8. So that's why I asked.

blksnke2

Established Member
Good to see you didn't get kidnapped at that pizza place yesterday, Mike.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Nice Win.

I think the bigger surprise was not a 5.0 outrunning an Audi R8....

I was more surprised there are any R8's actually in the state of Arkansas. Out of state plates on the R8?..... J.K.

mdunn250

Established Member
It was in folrida... I mean Mexico... And I'm positive it was a R8 it had blacked out gill panels behind the doors and it had the R8 badge on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread