12 CTSV vs C6ZO6

ramstein

Established Member
While cruising on a Mexican road with a friend I noticed a black wide body C6 Vette appeared right behind me out of nowhere. I stepped on it to see his reaction and he expressed a lot of interest by staying right on my bumper following me to a clear spot. finally we lined up and I noticed Z badge on his fender. 1s Race I took the hit and he stayed behind about 2 cars. 2nd and the best one. We hit it simultaneously and I stayed with him door to door till about 100, then he started slowly walking me. Shut down around 120 with him a car ahead. I wish we continued but we were approaching traffic. I think my automatic would help me reel him a little if he shifted into 4th. Also, would be interesting to race him without a passenger and not on a full tank of gas. We exchanged thumbs up and he disappeared in traffic.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
if you were not out in front of him by 120 then you definitely won't catch him once he goes into 4th. 4th gear pulls like 2nd gear all the way to 160. Nothing you couldn't handle with a few more mods. I bet he was surprised though.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Nice! Surprised you didn't pull him, think the passenger and full tank hurt you. I know you read my story when I raced my friends Z, I pulled him a couple times, with about the same power as you make.

Users who are viewing this thread