12 5.0 vs 12 V6

bmitchell373

Established Member
On the way home, saw a guy in a V6 A6 car driving aggressive. So I pulled up next to him, car has nice wheels, exhaust, but still sounded like a V6. He nailed it, I grabbed 3rd at about 50 and just powered right past him to about 80. It did suprize me tho for a V6. Hit a light, he staged I kinda laughed to my self, but turned off TC and gave a mild launch, no spin put a car on him per second till about 100 and had a bus on him at least. He came up window down said my car sounded good, told him his ran good for a V6. But i did say quit driving like a jack ass and weaving in and out of cars. (He didnt like that and sped off)

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
On the way home, saw a guy in a V6 A6 car driving aggressive. So I pulled up next to him, car has nice wheels, exhaust, but still sounded like a V6. He nailed it, I grabbed 3rd at about 50 and just powered right past him to about 80. It did suprize me tho for a V6. Hit a light, he staged I kinda laughed to my self, but turned off TC and gave a mild launch, no spin put a car on him per second till about 100 and had a bus on him at least. He came up window down said my car sounded good, told him his ran good for a V6. But i did say quit driving like a jack ass and weaving in and out of cars. (He didnt like that and sped off)

well, the 3.7 V6 has the same power as a 96-98 Cobra (WOW!!) so figure high 13's low 14's around 99-101 for ET and trap speeds.. MUCH slower than a Coyote 5.0 that's for sure..

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Have to put people in their place sometime, even if its family.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice kill. I like the part where you told him to stop driving like a jack ass right after you raced up to 100mph on a public street.:lol1:

Bokeo

Established Member
Nice kill OP, unfortunately most of the '11+ V6 stangers are driven like that around here too.. and the sad part is alot of them are stock or just have mufflers.

Even with all my bolt ons, I dont drive like that.. even if I had a Bugatti I wouldnt drive like that either. Makes you look like a asshat and Im not sure why anyone would want that.

Then again.. I see it with a bunch of different cars too.

In particular there is this 06'ish Dodge Charger 3.5L "High Output" that looks completely stock with bicycle tires that weaves in and out through traffic every morning I see him on the way to work.

Guess the behavior is contagious.

Users who are viewing this thread