12' 5.0 bolt ons v modded 300C

ATX5.0

Established Member
It is my very first kill-post on SVTP, so bare with me. Time and location: around 1am In Mexico near the US border with Tejas. Kill: just cruising along, back from my Gf house after watching "office space". on a small back road, with a posted speed of 50kmph, I see a car approaching fast. I was driving like a grandma bc I didn't want to hit any deer in the middle of the night. Soon this small one lane road comes to an end and intersects with a 3 lane road. As he gets next to me, giving me the vampire look, I see it' is a 13-14 300c ( didn't see any SRT8 badges). He def wanted to run bc he proceeds to rev the snot out of his 5.7 Hemi, def had an aftermarket exhaust. As he does this, out of pure boredom, I Granny it into 5th (was in 3rd, going thru gears normally) haha. Again, Bare with me! He slams it and takes off. I keep crusing but thoughts of destroying him creep into my head. I think to myself should I let him go or bruise his ego? It wasn't gonna be a fair race but you really never know what mods the other has. Plus this is my first race in the coyote. Back to my lame *** kill... I say **** it why not? I catch up to him, shortly there after. He does the honors and slows down for me to pull up. I told him to go, take off around 50, me in 3rd. I let him get a half car and then slam it. Instantly went by him and put a bus or two in between, couldn't tell bc it was too dark. I shut it down around 105-110.. The guy wouldn't come near me! I Just wanted to ask what mods and give a thumbs up. I don't act like my car is the sh** bc it isn't and have mad respect for faster cars.. ie: z06, Shelby's, termi'd ctsv's, etc. mods: mgw shifter, CAI, tune, Borla AB, lethal o/r H, and the almighty Boss Mf (came with car) haha.. Future mods: build that bottom end, Tvs s/c kit and supporting mods. Goal is 550+ whp. Suspension: Up & lower CA, Gt500 front shock mounts, F&R adj shocks and struts, welded axle, adj pan &brace and FRPP differential cover.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice kill.

If 550 is your goal no need to build bottom end, she'll hold that all day long, stock. I'd be shooting for 700+ with a build.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Lol no it does not comes with a 2 peace steel shaft. And let me tell you and made a world of difference going to the aluminum. I haven't seen a muscle car with one from the factory yet. Your ST come with one?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Lol no it does not comes with a 2 peace steel shaft. And let me tell you and made a world of difference going to the aluminum. I haven't seen a muscle car with one from the factory yet. Your ST come with one?

ST is fwd. 03/04 Cobras came with it stock. Would never drive a muscle car without run. Car revs so much better.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Lol i forgot about the FWD time for bed lol. Plus the slack the 2 peace gets in the mustangs is shit. Never had any slack in my GTO or CTS-V

Users who are viewing this thread