12.475 in Stock Auto GT

redsap05

Established Member
wow thats awesome. I love the auto but I really want a stick next time around. I really liked the m6 5.0 I test drove. Decisions, decisions. lol

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Was he running it in a mineshaft? ;)
Great time....what most tune and drag radial auto cars are running.

wazslow

Established Member
wow thats awesome. I love the auto but I really want a stick next time around. I really liked the m6 5.0 I test drove. Decisions, decisions. lol

I would trade my manual car for an auto in a heartbeat! If you enjoy drag racing, get the auto! Dont get me wrong, the stick is fun, but I cant get it off the line consistantly like the auto and even with me powershifting the car I dont think I am shifting as fast as the tuned auto's. Although I only have a couple of bolt ons and trap 117.51mph so far in a full weight (spare tire and all, loaded i.e. heavy) car, so I guess its not all bad...LOL

ViciousJay

Established Member
I would trade my manual car for an auto in a heartbeat! If you enjoy drag racing, get the auto! Dont get me wrong, the stick is fun, but I cant get it off the line consistantly like the auto and even with me powershifting the car I dont think I am shifting as fast as the tuned auto's. Although I only have a couple of bolt ons and trap 117.51mph so far in a full weight (spare tire and all, loaded i.e. heavy) car, so I guess its not all bad...LOL

subbing a driver mod for a machine, lets just give skynet our defense system....

wazslow

Established Member
subbing a driver mod for a machine, lets just give skynet our defense system....

Once any significant power is made the auto cars are faster. The stick is more fun on the street, but it wont be as fast at the track. Its a trade off like anything else. I can bang gears with the best of them, I have no mercy on the thing...LOL. If i had a set of race stars and slicks like most of the other people that go to the track I could go 11.6/11.5 or so all day long I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread