12.29@111 with JLT CAI and ET Streets -- vid

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I think on that run was [email protected]

he has a good running 03 for sure. He is adding a shifter and firewall adjuster this week, if my buddy can talk him into it a 2.80, Billetflow TB and Plenum, chip, and 100mm idler. It should go in the 11.50 range or so then, maybe quicker.

Last edited:

elmo0244

Established Member
i have the steeda firewall adjuster kit i haven't put it in yet do they help that much,and how hard are they to put in?have you ran your car since you got kicked off?:beer:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
havent ran my car since I was booted, sorting out a new tune right now with someone :) replumbing the n20, installing a Billetflow TB & Plenum. Might be ordering the cage this week as well. The air and track was definitely there today to run some 10's if I could of ran.

The adjuster helps for shifting 100% I cant see why they didnt come with one from the factory. I remember when I started missing gears in my 03, I installed mine and havent missed at the track since in my car unless my foot slipped.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
the best i ever ran was a 12.6 2700ft elevation 2.28 60ft time!!

I wonder what I would run with slicks, and that track!!

that is a very well preped track, compared to LACR... (same something david) LACR sucks..

in the video you can tell the track is very dry...

Awesome

Marc

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
My buddy was driving the car, he is a good driver already, I just helped him get better.

We used a 5200 slip/dump right on the edge of bogging or spinning, seems to work good.

That is a friends L in the background, running 12.0's all day @11-112

Users who are viewing this thread