12/27 SoCal Birthday CRUISE

yermo

Established Member
Do we got a list of people or a meeting spot for this?? no response from ET?? i figure that he has the most knowledge of good cruising spots because he has been around the block.... a couple 100 times. :)

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
Meeting @ Whole Foods in Brentwood @ 9:30am. We have a route planned, but if anyone has feedback/suggestions/objections feel free to voice your opinions. Thats what America is all about.
PCH - Topanga - Mulhulland - Decker - and some other
crazy ass curvy canyons, that will take us to the chicken tender spot. Whatcha Think?

rdmipny6

Sweet SVT
Established Member
Who knows yermo but we better go out and buy some sweet walkie talkies like marwanger :lol: I think with those things, it gives your car like 15 extra hp!!

maoun

Established Member
jason, don't be trippin yo....my huge ass alternator to run that shit has more power than yo whole car....motha ****a! lol

m.

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
December 27th (my b-day, 30th b-day in fact)
9:30am rain or rain/.............or shine
Who is coming?

405 exit Wishire West. Proceed west and follow San Vicente which breaks off from the right lane. San Vicente is the first light you will hit about a mile down from the freeway. Make a right. Follow San Vicente, you will pass pass Barrington, there is a whole foods up to the right.

WHOLE FOODS
11737 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049

:rockon: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread