11's with stock pulley?

TheYellowCobra

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has run in the 11's with a stock pulley? I came close the other night with a 12.04 at 115.7 mph. The only mods I have are Borla Stingers, FIPK, Pro 5.0 shifter and MT ET Streets. Thanks for any input.

ls1eater

Established Member
your getting close try launching that baby a little harder and pull some 1.6's and shell be in the 11's.....just hope for the best for the halfshafts.......which should be fine with only a few hard passes on them.......but yes theres a guy on here who has exhaust, intake, and i think accufab tb, good tires and a solid rear runs 11.7's i believe

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I think one guy ran 11.2's with the stock pulley. He had intake, full exhaust, racing seats, rear seat delete, removed spare tire, chip, shifter, ET streets or slicks, solid axle, control arms and other suspension mods, and probably some more small things. You are definitely close. I was only able to run 12.5 @ 115.6 mph with intake, exhaust, chip, shifter and GS-D3 street tires.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
see sig for slip...11.73 @ 119...weight reduction, solid rear and 436rwhp / 391 rwtq

black96gtvert

Established Member
of course there is Suspension and a crazy power shifter and some really sticky tires you can do anything. i remember when they first came out i went to BG and they were all running 11.9s with suspension and stickies

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
see it all the time. Very easy to get into the 11's with no pulley or anything. All you need is a nice mis-pipe, catback, a nice intake and some et streets. Just those mods should net youe high 11's so problem

TheYellowCobra

Established Member
04BlckCOBRA said:
good sixty foot, how are you leaving sliping or dumping the clutch

When I first got the ET Streets I was reving high and dumping the clutch but it was causing the car to bog and I was only getting 1.8 sixty foot times. Now I let off the clutch slower and I'm able to get in the 1.7 range. I still need more practice at launching.

Users who are viewing this thread