11s With a NA Mach 1?? Check this guy out

myrsvt

Established Member
This is hard to believe the times this guy runs with a supposedly bolt on Mach 1. Got to admit his shifts are freakishly fast!!
You can eat a sandwich between my shifts compared to this guy!!? :shrug:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qncg-6N0qFo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - KEITH'S 04 MACH "WON" @ RACEWAY PARK, NJ. 11.32 & 11.34[/nomedia]

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Very believable with an aggressive gear a lot of weight reduction, and great driving.

Does anyone know the best ET ANGUS ran in his?

BTW, sounds like he had cams.

Last edited:

luke87gt

Established Member
These 96-04 NA DOHC cars are absolutely capable of 11's with bolt-ons, sticky tires, and an aggressive driver. In fact, there are several guys doing it on this web-site alone.

With that said, 11.3x @ 120+mph though? It's likely that the whole story is not being revealed here. Perhaps that car is a lot lighter than he is leading on. I've heard 114-115mph, but 120!? I am struggling with this one.

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
agreed on no cams.

chris dident mark go 11's on stock motor?

Mark with the blue mach 1? He went 11.03 with nitrous on his car.

Mark with a red sn95 on here has gone 11.7 NA stock longblock.

Regardless...the mach1 in the video was incredibly impressive and I find to be believable.

Out of all 94-2010 Mustang...I believe the Mach1s to be the best platform. Aluminum 4V, solid rear end, 3650, 10:1 compression w/ 03/04 heads. I would take one over a terminator easily.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
119 is a ridiculous mph. I want to put mine in the 11s on a 100 shot. My plan is to pull the front bumper support, battery relocation, 90/10s and 4 cylinder springs. Going bottom 11s n/a at almost 120 is incredible!

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Very believable with an aggressive gear a lot of weight reduction, and great driving.

Does anyone know the best ET ANGUS ran in his?

BTW, sounds like he had cams.

Phil- Angus went 11.16(or .17) at 120mph with the stock longblock.

-Mark

matt87

Established Member
ya i know Keith well, and well enough to know he is spraying. that car got caught in a flood so now it runs nothing. he can shift though and i'll give him that.

Monster Mach

Established Member
why is 120 so hard to believe? my best mph was a 111 but my best time was a 13.2 at 107 spinning... is it me or does he move like hes on crack.. wiping his hands off every 2 seconds..

mach1won

Established Member
I don't know how he's launching so hard in first with those gears!?!? I've got 4:30's in my Mach and launching in first is pointless, just a bunch of spinning, white smoke and rev limiter is all I ever get.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I don't know how he's launching so hard in first with those gears!?!? I've got 4:30's in my Mach and launching in first is pointless, just a bunch of spinning, white smoke and rev limiter is all I ever get.

You're obviously doing it wrong. I could dead hook on a 4,000+ launch with 4.56s and DRs. On the street....

Oh and stock suspension.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
It's nothing new, I don't remember if it's the same car but there was another bolt-on stock longblock Mach1 nearly running 10s on here.

It's just like the "cam only" guys who run mid 10s in their LS1 fbodys. Massive weight reduction, drag suspension, steep gear, etc, etc.

mach1won

Established Member
You're obviously doing it wrong. I could dead hook on a 4,000+ launch with 4.56s and DRs. On the street....

Oh and stock suspension.

You're probably right! Haven't had the car for more than a few months but I'm learning! Getting new tires put on this winter being the old ones might as well be slicks they're so far gone so hopefully that'll help!

Users who are viewing this thread