1100rwhp street car forsale

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For $27,000 I would be advertising as a drag car that you can drive to and from the track...

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
For $27,000 I would be advertising as a drag car that you can drive to and from the track...

This car isn't a drag car just because it can beat most drag cars doesn't make it a drag car. You could dd this car if you wanted to I have only be to the track about 6 times this year.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd have to argue that once you throw in a roll cage, it becomes a drag car that is able to be driven on the street...not a DD that can be tracked.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
I'd have to argue that once you throw in a roll cage, it becomes a drag car that is able to be driven on the street...not a DD that can be tracked.

who really cares? this is one bad ass car!! a cage is just a safety device! in a car making that kind of power, id be more comfortable buying a car with a cage, rather then without! 1. it stiffens the car up, saving your body panels from being twisted. 2 it will also keep the suspension from wearing out prematurely. 3. it will save your ass if you were to act Stupid out on the streets!! Cage/no cage doesnt make a car a drag/street car.. being able to drive anywhere without breaking down does.. atleast in my eye's.

OP GLWS, one sick car you have there.. almost tempted to sell my cobra for it... nice job man..

nastypony

Established Member
guess it is not for sale any more.have not heard from him...oh well guess i will spend my money elsewere

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Thats clean. With swing outs, I'd rock that as a daily. Coming from a guy putting together my own turbo project, that money is about right. It'll take the right person. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread